I just really love them, sorry
a wee church (by emibot)
Here, Mister Gandalf, can’t you do something about this deluge?
Requested by Anonymous
i have so much homework
what movie should i watch
i entered the friendzone but all I found were enemies
fuck you charmin i didnt ask
I just moved to Canada recently and Canadians have their milk in a bag.
It’s actually so much better than cartons because it makes less waste and doesn’t take up a lot of space in your fridge!
I FUCKING HATE MILK IN A BAG
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA
HEY don’t cry over spilled milk
so when i was 8 i was in an episode of iCarly and even though i’m 16 now and i have a pixie cut my friends still tell everyone that i was in iCarly.
i pushed another child off a bench and stole her sandwich this is my legacy
Bilbo Baggins in Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
beautiful and willful
Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
This is bloody fantastic.